The following rates are “full-pay” rates. If your household income is less than $40,000/year, you may be eligible for reduced rates. Please contact the Core’s Welcome Center at 270-237-5704.
Silver Sneakers – The Core participates in the Silver Sneakers program. If you are Medicare eligible, your health insurance company may cover the cost of your membership at the Core. Call 270-237-5704 for more information.
Silver Sneakers and other reduced rate memberships must join at the Welcome Center.
- Adult – One adult age 29-61.
- Family One – One adult and dependents living in the same household
- Young Adult – One adult age 19-28.
- Senior Adult – One adult age 62 and older.
- Teen – One youth age 12-18.
- Couple – Two married adults ages 29-61 who live in the same household.
- Senior Couple – Two married adults, one of which is age 62 or older, who live in the same household.
- Family Two – Two married adults ages 29-61, plus, who live in the same household.
- Family Three – Three related adults plus dependents living in the same household.
- Family Four – Four related adults, plus dependents, living in the same household.
- Adult – $49/month
- Family One – $59/month
- Young Adult – $41/month
- Senior Adult – $41/month
- Teen – $37/month
- Couple – $59/month
- Senior Couple – $53/month
- Family Two – $65/month
- Family Three – $89/month
- Family Four – $113/month