The following rates are “full-pay” rates. If your household income is less than $35,000/year, you may be eligible for reduced rates. Please contact the Core’s Welcome Center at 270-237-5704.
Silver Sneakers – The Core participates in the Silver Sneakers program. If you are over the age of 60, your health insurance company MAY cover the cost of your membership at the Core. Check with your insurance provider to see eligibility requirements.
Silver Sneakers and other reduced rate memberships must join at the Welcome Center.
- Adult – One adult age 29-61.
- Family One – One adult and dependents living in the same household
- Young Adult – One adult age 19-28.
- Senior Adult – One adult age 62 and older.
- Teen – One youth age 12-18.
- Couple – Two adults ages 29-61 who live in the same household.
- Senior Couple – Two adults, one of which is age 62 or older, who live in the same household.
- Family Two – Two adults ages 29-61, plus dependents, who live in the same household.
- Family Three – Three related adults plus dependents living in the same household.
- Family Four – Four related adults, plus dependents, living in the same household.
Membership Rates (Joining Fee due at Sign-Up)
- Adult – $49/month
- Family One – $59/month
- Young Adult – $41/month
- Senior Adult – $41/month
- Teen – $37/month
- Couple – $59/month
- Senior Couple – $53/month
- Family Two – $65/month
- Family Three – $89/month
- Family Four – $113/month